INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't double click  (Read 1878 times)

benn600

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Can't double click
« on: August 14, 2007, 12:10:37 am »

I'm getting more and more frustrated that I am unable to double click sometimes.  I'm not sure what Logitech is up to but it seems like their quality of software has been decreasing over the years.  I have purchased around 5 separate wireless optical combos (keyboard + mice) ...~$80 each...and, while they all still work great and are on different computers, their software seems to be getting horribly worse and worse.  I mean the track/play/etc buttons hardly work correctly anymore, even when MC isn't involved.  My new laser one's buttons aren't even doing what I told them to do.  One of the buttons is supposed to act as a middle button because in Firefox that opens a new tab.  It just will not act like it says it's acting!  It used to before I formatted and upgraded to the latest version.  And now, I can't even double click!

The double click issue occurs in MC most often, though, so I'm curious if it is a MC issue.  It seems to just randomly occur.  I can click tens of times quickly on a song and it won't start playing.  It will just enter the edit mode on the selected field when I'm finished clicking.  I have to click on a song once and push Enter.

Any ideas what might be causing this?  I'm not sure how often it happens outside of MC but it really could be unrelated to MC...not quite sure.  It doesn't happen all the time so it's hard to diagnose.

marko

• MC Beta Team
Re: Can't double click
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 01:42:18 am »

reformat your computer. you'll probably find everything works much better after that!! :P ;)

on a possibly more helpful note, you sure you don't have that "click lock" thing accidentally enabled, or perhaps (more likely) the double click speed settings ramped up too high?

-marko.

benn600

• Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Re: Can't double click
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 10:29:20 am »

Are you the fine individual who I laughingly suggested reformatting to?  The problem is that I just reformatted about 2 months ago and have had the problem pretty much since the format.

It is a very annoying issue.

If I double click the Pause button, it pauses and plays again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up