INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visualization Studio New Bug: wrong track number shown... Display View  (Read 2323 times)

globetrotters1

• Citizen of the Universe

Changing from version 12.0.198 to 12.0.207 you changed something and now it's wrong... :(

Using the Visualization Studio for Display View I use a text

Track PN_POSITION of PN_TRACKS

The total tracks is shown ok, PN_POSITION hold a value (actual track# - 1), so an album starts with track 0 (zero) instead of 1
Was ok in version 12.0.198

Is there a simple solution to this? May I use something like {PN_POSITION+1} so that no one has to touch the program?

Thanks for a hint

Martin

PS: this thread could also be within Skins and such, but it's specific to MC12 last version, so sorry if it's in the wrong section now

globetrotters1

please guys, may I get just a short answer on this?

thanks
Martin

jmmttu77

• Junior Woodchuck

I can confirm that this is also an issue with the latest version .219.  Something has definitely changed in recent versions causing a new problem with track numbers in visualizations.   

Is it just me or are several of the standard "track info" visualizations that come with JRiver no longer working, too?  Many of them just give me the cover art and a white background.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!

Ahhh and I thought it was just BlackStarBlue! http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=40169.0
JRiver CEO Elect

Deivit

• I find your interest interesting...

Is it just me or are several of the standard "track info" visualizations that come with JRiver no longer working, too?  Many of them just give me the cover art and a white background.

It appears that you may have the "Show Cover Art When Small" option checked. This was introduced a few builds ago to minimize the problem of "track info" templates not looking good when the display is too small. Right click on the visualization and uncheck that option.

Hope it helps.

jmmttu77

• Junior Woodchuck

It appears that you may have the "Show Cover Art When Small" option checked. This was introduced a few builds ago to minimize the problem of "track info" templates not looking good when the display is too small. Right click on the visualization and uncheck that option.

Hope it helps.

That worked, you da man!  Looks like the jury is still out on the track # problem.

globetrotters1

* bumpeti bump *

solved in version 12.0.222 ?

Osho

• MC Beta Team

* bumpeti bump *

solved in version 12.0.222 ?

Nope this is not solved in 12.0.222. I am also running into the same issue.

Osho

globetrotters1

* bump *

would be cool to let us know how we can calculate this actual track number ourselves (and how)... without you changing the program...

Is there an answer around?

Thanks,
Martin
Pages: [1]   Go Up