INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: dvd playback problem  (Read 833 times)

bryanwhitby

• Recent member
dvd playback problem
« on: January 01, 2008, 06:34:38 pm »

Hi
At last after many weeks trying to find a program to playback stored dvd's on hard drive using  point and click
on dvd cover art i have finally come across media center. All though at the moment i am using 30 day trial ( found
your program 31/12/07) am very pleased with its look and operation. I will be purchasing program very shortly.
I do have one small problem that i hope you can help with.
All dvd's that are stored on HD play back starting at chapter 2 and i can find no reference to reasons why, either
in this forum or on screen help I have also searched all the options in the program but can find nothing that might
indicate it can be changed
Your thoughts on this small problem would be most helpfull

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Re: dvd playback problem
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 05:58:26 am »

Does it work for original DVDs (DVDs stored on DVDs)?

bryanwhitby

• Recent member
Re: dvd playback problem
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 05:47:43 pm »

All dvd's stored on hd as dvd main movie only would start playing from chapter 2
Have now resolved problem
Connected lap top to 42inch LCD and discovered that whilst the movie displayed on the laptop
screen it did not show on TV ( connected to laptop via vga connector to TV ) so i started to look at the
display options in media center and found that i had to use a different rendering setting, that fixed the
display problem and it also fixed the starting at chapter 2 problem. Every thing now works fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up