INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How has Theater View changed in v219?  (Read 680 times)

pgrisham

• World Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
How has Theater View changed in v219?
« on: May 02, 2007, 04:05:24 pm »

I can't get my videos to show up in theater view menu.  All audio and pics menus are fine, but all of my customized menus for videos are gone.  All it shows is my entire list of videos in alphabetical order.  Has something changed in the latest version?  I'm running 12.0.219

Also, the 'view' option brings up a list, but the words are too long and I get the ellipsis (...) instead.  What does 'Toggle Th...' mean?

By the way, any good thread for theater view help?  When I stop a video, MC jumps back to standard view and leaves theater view.  This did not happen until I upgraded to 12.0.219.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: How has Theater View changed in v219?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 06:12:29 pm »

I can't get my videos to show up in theater view menu.  All audio and pics menus are fine, but all of my customized menus for videos are gone.  All it shows is my entire list of videos in alphabetical order.  Has something changed in the latest version?  I'm running 12.0.219

Choose Video from the Views menu and you should be back to the way you were.  Make sure to be using the newest build of MC, which is 12.0.222 (available at the top of this board).

A number of changes to the default Theater View views were made recently, but the original functionality should be accessible.  Unfortunately, the best thread discussing these changes occurred in the closed beta board and isn't accessible.  I suspect that when everything is settled, they may move those comments over to the public board.

More is coming...   ;)  ;D
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up