INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One request & one problem  (Read 820 times)

Qythyx

• Galactic Citizen
One request & one problem
« on: May 24, 2007, 10:38:56 pm »

I have one small request for MC. When syncing to my handheld I have it set to delete items on the heldheld that are not in the sync play list. That works fine. But, I'd like to have the option to also then delete empty folders on the handheld when items are deleted. The reason I'd like this is because to navigate my handheld I must scroll through folders for all artists and over time this essentially becomes my whole collection (a few hundred artists), even though there are not nearly that many that actually have songs at any given moment on the handheld.

I also have noticed one small problem when playing in MC. I usually use a Track Info visulization that includes the covert art. Sometimes MC gets into a state that the cover art is not shown, instead the MC logo is shown instead. Once in this state it refuses to show coverart while playing. Interestingly, if I hover over a track in the playlist the art is shown fine. Sometimes, however, MC works fine and shows the coverart without problems. I have no idea why it sometimes works fine and sometimes does not. Is there any way I can help diagnose this?

benn600

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Re: One request & one problem
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 10:42:52 pm »

On the same issue, is there a way to have only files deleted in folders that MC syncs to?  For example, I only want MC to mess with the music, pictures, video folders and not mess with syncing or deleting from other folders.  Perhaps a drop-down would be better than a checkbox to allow more options.
Pages: [1]   Go Up