INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MJ 8 can't display/import chinese song but MJ 7.2 was no problem at all~  (Read 670 times)

Tea97

Hi, I am using WinXP and use it for the Money Audio format song, but after I upgraded to MJ8, it can't display many songs that have chinese charater at the artist section, but they can be display at the album section althought some of them cannot correctly display(like artist/album/title invert), and I have tried MJ80355 beta still have no luck.

I have read a message said that MJ is not support double byte charater very well, but please notice MJ7.2 was without this kind of problem at all.

And my biggest problem is....I cannot reinstall MJ7.2 anymore, when I import any ape format song, it will download the ape plug-in automatic but said it can't install, then it will download it again and again just loop. And I have also tried to install this plug-in manualy but after I import the ape song, it will automatic download this plug-in again and again......Please help.

Tea97

RE:MJ 8 can't display/import chinese song but MJ 7.2 was no problem
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2002, 01:46:50 pm »

And the error message from MJ7.2 when automatic download the ape plug-in is "Only Input, Visualization, adn DSP plug-inscan be added."

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
RE:MJ 8 can't display/import chinese
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2002, 02:11:54 pm »

Where does it not display correctly?  And what does it not display?
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox
Pages: [1]   Go Up