INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View 251. Future corrections and suggestions  (Read 910 times)

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
Theater View 251. Future corrections and suggestions
« on: June 05, 2007, 11:41:43 am »

This is great guys! I really like the new TV lineup style, but there are things that might need some correction or improved though.

1. Is it possible to make make the view selection remember each setting in each level? It seems like it only remembers the bottom one and the rest as two seperate views. Like genre/artist/album as lineup and tracks like details. It would be great if it also remembered the view on the other levels.
2. The playing now cover art is great. I really missed that one. But it could also be placed in playing now as well. Could it be possible to also squeeze in som text to it like artist/track name?
3. I'm not able to remove the tiny cover art in the detail view. It just looks bad when not on a 80 inch screen imo.
4. Space STILL plays ALL in current list if ANY of the control buttons are hit. Just not logical in most places.
5. Able to hide Big Screen in playing now as you have option for with the Home button.
6. I'm not able to test the new mobile phone number function i TV. It don't work with keyboard numbers? Not been able to test with my actual remote yet...
7. The auto scrolling in the lineup view could be a little faster. The actual scrolling and the time to activate.

- Carl
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

mna

• Recent member
Re: Theater View 251. Future corrections and suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 05:16:19 am »

This is great guys! I really like the new TV lineup style, but there are things that might need some correction or improved though.

7. The auto scrolling in the lineup view could be a little faster. The actual scrolling and the time to activate.

- Carl

I second that one...
Pages: [1]   Go Up