INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playstats problem  (Read 778 times)

zurn

• Junior Woodchuck
Playstats problem
« on: June 13, 2007, 11:54:04 pm »

I've recently noticed a problem with my playstats, specifically "Number Plays" where somehow i've ended up with tracks that have a "Last Played" date (in these cases, very recent dates), but for "Number Plays" they have either a 0 or null value.

To be fair, there are some pretty extenuating circumstances:
First, I use MC on two different pc's (home and work) and share the library (using different drives and substr commands) and update those two database fields daily.  I've had that setup working fine for something like nine months previous.

However, i recently upgraded my home PC with a bigger HD, and the date that i can see these odd "last played"/"number plays" combos i *think* corresponds to the date i got my home/work sharing stuff all settled again.

There are differences in the setup, but only in the specifics--the concepts are all the same.  The "Last Played" still works and i can of course listen to all the tunes i want without a problem...the only structural element that is different is that now i'm using a USB enclosure at work to carry the same tunes, but why would MC care about that as long as the drive letter is the same?

Any ideas on what could be going on here, and what i should do?

I'd appreciate any help you can give me, 
steve

----------
Media Center Registered 12.0.251 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 12\

Microsoft Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
AMD Athlon 1719 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 188 MB

Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.11 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.2900 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.2900 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.2900 / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive E: _NEC    DVD_RW ND-3520AW  Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No 

Burning /  Drive E: _NEC     DVD_RW ND-3520AW   Addr: 0:1:0  Speed:48  MaxSpeed:48  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /

Portable Device Info
  Removed devices:

Interface Plugins:
  Library Server (Active)
  TiVo Server (Active)
  UPnP Server (Active)
-steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up