INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Making More Than One Playlist  (Read 839 times)

AlonsoN

Making More Than One Playlist
« on: August 22, 2002, 11:10:33 am »

Don't know about yall, but when I'm making a playlist I often want to be making more than one, and that's kinda a pain.  

I'm trying to put together a few playlists for various reasons.  So I'm going through my library picking candidate songs, but because of the way the interface works it's hard to target more than one list at a time.  Would like some method to be able to say, open 4 lists and drop onto each with equal ease.  Any ideas?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
RE:Making More Than One Playlist
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2002, 11:12:01 am »

Does dropping files on the playlist item in the tree help?  At least that way, you can see a bunch at once...
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

joe mama

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2002, 12:23:23 pm »

What about this?

Create new playlists in the Media Library.  When you find a track(s) you want to add to more than one playlist, right-click and choose Properties, then on the Playlist tab you will find a list of all the playlists you have created and you can just put a check in each list that you want to add a track to.  It's not quite as convenient as drag and drop, but it's still pretty handy, I think.

Rob

AlonsoN

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2002, 06:37:40 pm »

Matt: Yeah, I'm kinda doing that by dropping all the tracks on one list, then when I'm done gathering tracks, going to that one list and moving things into other lists from there.  It's nice working in the tree, but only if you can see what you want to move things too w/o a ton of scrolling.  Maybe if we could open another tree...

joe mama: Humm.  Too slow for what I'm doing, but...
Pages: [1]   Go Up