INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you enable "Track #" for Videos?  (Read 872 times)

jmone

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I won! I won!
How do you enable "Track #" for Videos?
« on: July 01, 2007, 02:52:06 am »

Hi, I've store my Music DVD's by track (just like Audio CD's) and MC12 is great for then allowing you to have playlists with both Video and Audio tracks (looks great in T'View with a mix of viz and video)!

The problem is I can not seem to get "Track #" to be a valid Library Field.  If I go to "Tools --> Options --> Library & Folders --> Standard Library Fields --> Track # --> Edit This Field", only Audio is Checked and I can not Check Video. 

Any ideas would be appreciated on how to get Track # for Videos! 

Thanks
Nathan

PS - Unfortunaly this came up as I've just managed to use the "Rename Files from Properties" to shift them all into Genre/Artist/Album format but forgot to uncheck the Filename rule so I've now lost all my Track #'s that were a part of the filename   ::).  Looks like I've got some renaming to do..... :-[
JRiver CEO Elect

marko

• MC Beta Team
Re: How do you enable "Track #" for Videos?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 02:58:30 am »

switch the file list to details view, then use customise current view to add a track # column, then use inline editing or the fill track numbers from list order tool to number the videos.

-marko.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
Re: How do you enable "Track #" for Videos?
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 03:25:44 am »

Marko - you are a life saver - not only can I now see the field but it looks like it it was correctly populated in many cases!
JRiver CEO Elect
Pages: [1]   Go Up