INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Last played / number of plays - track skipped = no update setting  (Read 1148 times)

envyc

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile

I was wondering if there was a way to suppress the update of the Last Played and Number of Plays field for a track if the next track command was sent. As these tracks have been skipped, I don't want them to appear in my recently played stats and analyses.

I've noticed that these fields get updated even if I skip to the next track a fraction after the track starts.

I would like to see a change that allows you to toggle whether play stats are updated if a track is skipped, maybe with a tolerance that allows the update to occur if over a certain percentage of the track is played.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Last played / number of plays - track skipped = no update setting
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 04:00:27 am »

currently, this is not configurable.

if a track is less than 50% played, last played/number plays do not update, if a track is more than 50% played, then they do.

-marko.

envyc

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: Last played / number of plays - track skipped = no update setting
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 08:10:13 am »

Is this also the case when the playback is skipped from a Library Server client? When I skip a track from a client, the last played / number of plays data is updated regardless of the percentage elapsed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up