INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One more problem with Rio Karma - sorry.. this time more straightforward  (Read 921 times)

maxxsid

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

If I upload files to Karma with MC12 and then look at them in Rio Media Manager (RMM), RMM shows track numbers incremented by 1 (2 instead of 1, 3 instead of 2, etc)

If I upload files to Karma with RMM and then look at them in MC12, MC12 shows track numbers decremented by 1 (0 instead of 1, 1 instead of 2, etc)

This leads to incompatibility - if I upload some files with RMM first and then try to sync with MC, it uploads same files again since the tags are different.

I wouldn't touch RMM and use MC exclusively if not that problem with cover art in tags which I described earlier. (Still happening as of 12.0.269).

Another even strangier problem is also still there - for some albums, several tracks just won't cooperate. I have no idea why.. They get transferred OK, but when I try to play them in Karma they get marked as "bad" and removed.

Would it be possible to include an option to strip ID3v2 tags when trasferring to simple devices such as Rio Karma (no pic support, no ratings, etc)?

Thanks for your support!
--max
Pages: [1]   Go Up