INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Emergency Help Needed -- Skinmasters  (Read 1068 times)

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Emergency Help Needed -- Skinmasters
« on: August 10, 2007, 12:23:44 pm »

I have a big work-related issue, and I need some help urgently!  So, hopefully some kind soul can help me out...

I need a way to get MC12 to launch the detached display window with no title bar (but not full screen).  I'm thinking that maybe (hopefully) I can do this via the skin...  Unfortunately, I'm FAR from a skin-master, and I need to do this quickly (I have the weekend to do this and set up a whole multimedia presentation).

Any love?
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

benn600

• Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Re: Emergency Help Needed -- Skinmasters
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 12:25:42 pm »

Some screenshots with writing overtop describing exactly what you even want would be very helpful.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 12:58:01 pm »

I think I actually figured it out...

I'll post back if I need more help or have specific questions.  Thanks though, benn!
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

benn600

• Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 01:56:49 pm »

lol.  You reminded me of those people who post on english-related forums saying: Ahh!!  I have a paper due tomorrow.  I need someone to write me a paper right away!

I just got Simpsons 10th Season (released Tuesday) and one of the later episodes has Bart asking Marge for help making a digestive system replica and she says yes, when is it due?  (As Bart's going to sleep) -- Tomorrow.  So she says she's not helping...then she'll only get the supplies...oh fine, she'll build the whole thing.  Great part!

I also like the one where Homer is cooking food on the roof (fireplace chimney) and as he leaves, Marge comes up to clean up the mess "Now it's Marge's Time To Shine!"

gappie

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 05:40:02 pm »

I have a big work-related issue, and I need some help urgently!  So, hopefully some kind soul can help me out...

I need a way to get MC12 to launch the detached display window with no title bar (but not full screen).  I'm thinking that maybe (hopefully) I can do this via the skin...  Unfortunately, I'm FAR from a skin-master, and I need to do this quickly (I have the weekend to do this and set up a whole multimedia presentation).

Any love?

dont know if this is what you found, but when you make the frame-topborder in the megaskin you use transparant you get what you want. problem is that this is used on more places and in the right corner of the topborder there is a place for close etc. but maybe it is possilble to live without. and maybe you need to make the left and right frame border also transparant to make it look nice.

I made most of the frame borders transparant except the right uper corner. here is a part of my detached display when not maximized.
Pages: [1]   Go Up