INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Display Mixup  (Read 819 times)

groovyd

Display Mixup
« on: July 03, 2007, 05:03:09 pm »

When I play a playlist the display automatically goes into 'album art' mode which I don't like.  I then right click and change the display to the 'Planetarium-Fireball' Visualization which is my preferred visualization, but if I stop the music or the playlist and start it again in the future it goes back to 'album art' mode.  Is there any way to set the display visualization once and never have to do it again?  It seems to remember my last setting when I start music from the audio tab but not from a playlist.

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: Display Mixup
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 06:30:04 pm »

It works for me. MC remembers the last display mode. It works from an audio file playlist too.

Is it possible that your playlist contains one or more cover art image files besides the music files? In that case MC starts an image slideshow.

Do you have the latest build installed? (I don't recall any related recent fixes or changes, but it is always better to try the latest version before reporting a possible bug.)
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

groovyd

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 06:51:14 pm »

it does have some album covers in the playlist, so i guess that would be it...  i will try removing them and see what happens... thanks!

groovyd

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 06:57:12 pm »

It works!  Thanks alot!

Twit

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 02:21:04 am »

Deleted: i was wrong
Pages: [1]   Go Up