INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No 3rd column for Smartlist editor  (Read 1035 times)

JONCAT

No 3rd column for Smartlist editor
« on: June 21, 2007, 02:42:01 pm »

I have smallest system font setting, smallest MC font size (8) and I still can't see the 3rd column. Using MC at 1368x768 with no other issues. Also switched to Windows Classic desktop theme with default font sizes.

Any ideas...bug?

DC

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: No 3rd column for Smartlist editor
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 04:19:57 pm »

I'm not sure I understand.  Could you post a screenshot or email one to rick at jriver dot com?
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

doright

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 09:26:02 pm »

Same problem here on 1360X768 screen.

An example: When I try to set up a smartlist, under "rules" I'll select "RATING" in the first column, then I'll select "IS GREATER THAN" in the second column but the 3rd column, where I want to add the number 3 is not there - it's cut off.
I've tried changing fonts and different skins with no luck.

I've found a temporary work-around: I hit the TAB button assuming it will go to the next field and type in "3". Even though you can't see it - it still accepts the value, but this is definately a bug.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 06:54:24 am »

Still no screenshot, but I'm assuming the editor has become too wide for the screen.
If you place your mouse over the left edge of the editor window until you see the cursor change, then left mouse click and drag the window towards the right, then use the title bar to drag the entire editor window to the left. Repeat until you have the entire editor on the screen, then OK and exit MC normally to have the editor size saved for the next time you use it.

-marko.

doright

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 11:37:04 am »

That dids it Marko.

Thanks!

JONCAT

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 09:10:20 am »

I missed following up on this post. I'll try this tonight. I guess the new editor scared me into passivity.

thanks Marko
DC
Pages: [1]   Go Up