INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC Core command pop ups - need a way to supress 'em  (Read 893 times)

raym

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
MC Core command pop ups - need a way to supress 'em
« on: July 26, 2007, 07:37:29 pm »

I'd like to use a few MCC commands within vb scripts for automation purposes. Specifically, I'm trying to script the Auto Import (23020) and Export All Playlists (20004) functions to run at specific times only. The problem is that both these calls result in a popup box requiring user interaction (hitting ok etc). This kinda defeats the purpose of what I'm trying to achieve.

Could we please have a way of calling these (and other such) functions "silently"? Maybe something like an optional boolean parameter to supress the popups. Example: MC12.exe /MCC 20004,1

Thanks in advance.
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

Marquis

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: MC Core command pop ups - need a way to supress 'em
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 02:49:44 am »

YES, that would be great. I am using keyboard emulation to do this, but having a "silent" trigger would be nicer!!

raym

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 07:25:48 am »

YES, that would be great. I am using keyboard emulation to do this, but having a "silent" trigger would be nicer!!

Good to see I'm not alone on this one  :). Hopefully this is not such a big deal to implement and that we may see something on this in the near future.

Thanks.
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

Twit

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 12:23:56 pm »

+1
Pages: [1]   Go Up