INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Full version goes screwy . . . play back and load problems.  (Read 652 times)

lukecro

• Junior Woodchuck
  • editorial, publishing
Full version goes screwy . . . play back and load problems.
« on: August 19, 2002, 11:45:33 am »

Please help!

I've been using Media Juke for a while at both work and home, and loved it, so I finally bought it.

Now, however, I'm getting two major errors:

1) At work (OS = Windows 2000), I can no longer play CDs back using digital . . . only analog. And even then, I can only play ONE TRACK. That is, I have to double click the track I want to play, but continues play will not function. Importing and CDDB labeling is working great, however. I don't get it. Everything was working fine for months and months until I purchased the program.

2) At home(OS = Win 98SE), I can only use Media Juke within the windows user profile I installed it under. That is to say, I've got my desktop set up under different user profiles so I can easily log in and out to different windows set-ups optomized for whatever it is I'm doing. But under all but ONE of these profiles, I now get an error that says "reinstall Media Jukebox..not configured for this user" when I try to open the program. When I was using the crippled free version it worked great everywhere . . .  now I can only use it under one profile?! I haven't tried playing a CD at home, so I don't know if registering Media Juke has screwed up my playback there as well, or not.

Media Jukebox PLUS 8.0.348
Install Path: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox\

CPU: Intel Pentium III 996 MHz MMX
Memory: Total - 259 MB, Free - 59 MB
OS: Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 3 (Build 2195)

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2600.0000
ComCtl32.dll: 5.50.4704.1100
Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2600.0000
Shell32.dll: 5.00.3502.5436
wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

This is all really frustrating.

Thank you for your assitance,

Luke

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
RE:Full version goes screwy . . . play back and load problems.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 11:53:35 am »

If you're not using 8.0.348, please download it from the main page.  Otherwise, please copy and paste your system info here from MJ Help.

For multiple users, you will need to install MJ for each.
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox
Pages: [1]   Go Up