INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: problems with playlist  (Read 929 times)

mmonster

problems with playlist
« on: August 28, 2007, 09:29:14 pm »

I have tried to add in songs on my play list while playing it. That is, say there are 5 songs in my playlist at the moment and i am playing the 5 (or last song) on the list... say i just added the 6th from search function (drag and drop) up to 1 min before it finishes, why does it jump back to song #1?

Shuffle function = off...

I can get WMP to play the 6th song if i keep on adding to the playlist (I have learnt that i have to do that up to 30 sec before the end of the last song.. coz i have an overlap period of 8 sec).

Many thanks

skeeterfood

• Citizen of the Universe
  • We're all just food for the skeeters.
Re: problems with playlist
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 10:38:40 am »

Are you adding songs to a playlist or the Playing Now list?  MC plays only what's in Playing Now and if continue mode is on, it will wrap back to the first entry when it finishes playing the last one as you describe. 

When you play a playlist in MC, you basically copy it's current entries over to the Playing Now list.  If you later add more songs to the playlist, they are not automatically copied to the Playing Now list.  If you want them to play, you must also add them to the end of the Playing Now list.
Pages: [1]   Go Up