INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Printing a list of all albums and artists  (Read 1184 times)

sca3351

Printing a list of all albums and artists
« on: September 08, 2007, 08:46:33 pm »

I could print a list of all my albums and artists in MC 11.   I can't figure out how to print that list in MC 12.  Is that function still available?

benn600

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Re: Printing a list of all albums and artists
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 08:49:29 pm »

They seem to have removed this and a statistics feature I used to like.  I guess they are trying to clean things up a bit but miss these features.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think if you view a list by Album you can then print it and it would be what you want--a list of Albums (and therefore, artists).  This is handy when buying CDs.  I used to carry a copy of my CD list with me but now if I ever go to buy CDs in a physical store again, I'll just post the list on my web server and view it from my iPhone...it just needs a find feature for web sites.

jkrzok

• World Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 07:04:41 am »

I have a view scheme that looks like this

~d=c [Track #]=<=1 [Media Type]=[Audio] ~sort=[Volume Name],[Album Artist (auto)],[Album],[Disc #],[Track #],[Name]

If you eliminate the "Name' column you should have a list of albums that you can then print out or export.

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 07:07:58 am »

or copy and paste them to an excell file or something like that. the new exportplaylist has an option to export to an html file. could be what you are after. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up