INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No "install page"  (Read 811 times)

Jim Clack

No "install page"
« on: August 17, 2002, 09:54:09 am »

According to your website:
>>When your credit card is authorized, you will see a page with your new “registration code” and a link. Save the registration code someplace secure. Click on the link, and the associated install key will be installed. You will also receive an e-mail receipt. It is critical that you enter a correct e-mail address (more below).
<<

I just paid you, but I was not redirected to a page w/ a link.  Repeat, NO LINK.  Jukebox did come up as reg'd, but this means that I can't reg my notebook w/out using up one of your precious "restores."  I can't say I like the way you reg your app.  So far, I'm not impressed.

Jim

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
RE:No
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2002, 10:16:45 am »

Thanks.

Here's the page that tells you what you need to know:

http://www.musicex.com/mediajukebox/buy_faq_8.html

Try using IE as your browser and then right click on the link you see (once you use up your restore).
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox

Jim Clack

RE:No install page
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2002, 06:48:48 am »

Nice canned reply.  If you actually read my post, you'll notice that I did not get a new page w/ a link.  NO LINK.  You have yet to address why I didn't receive a page w/ a link.  You have not addressed the fact that I will automatically use a second "restore" if I follow the only route available to me SINCE I DIDN'T RECEIVE a web page w/ a LINK.

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
RE:No
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2002, 07:14:23 am »

Jim, your attitude will not get you better service.

I suggest you read the FAQ carefully, try it with IE, then start another thread, providing details if you are not successful.
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox
Pages: [1]   Go Up