INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP! I need to find some options in MC12 that were in MC11...  (Read 1111 times)

Magicland

• World Citizen
  • Gabba Gabba Hey!

Okay, I'm sure the options are in there somewhere, but I don't seem to be finding them
(actually, I just found one). When I'm in Theatre View, and I click on an image (album, video, etc.), it used to (in MC11) pop up a menu giving me some options (open, play, etc.). Now it just drills down to the next level (from "album" it would go to "songs"). Same thing happens with playlists and smartlists. How can I get it to display that pop-up menu again? Thanks.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: HELP! I need to find some options in MC12 that were in MC11...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 03:29:30 pm »

Okay, I'm sure the options are in there somewhere, but I don't seem to be finding them
(actually, I just found one). When I'm in Theatre View, and I click on an image (album, video, etc.), it used to (in MC11) pop up a menu giving me some options (open, play, etc.). Now it just drills down to the next level (from "album" it would go to "songs"). Same thing happens with playlists and smartlists. How can I get it to display that pop-up menu again? Thanks.

Right click or the Menu key on your keyboard (the one next to the right Control key).
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

Magicland

• World Citizen
  • Gabba Gabba Hey!
Re: HELP! I need to find some options in MC12 that were in MC11...
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 09:26:27 pm »

Right click or the Menu key on your keyboard (the one next to the right Control key).
[removed -- please post a question]
Pages: [1]   Go Up