INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old stock Smartlists  (Read 1381 times)

Bendra

• Junior Woodchuck
Old stock Smartlists
« on: September 25, 2007, 06:38:09 pm »

In the latest version, I can't find the old stock smartlists that would identify duplicates and unrated songs.  Help an old lady out, here, and give me a clue (or the rules).

steveklein

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Old stock Smartlists
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 07:58:54 pm »

i don't know about duplicates (i dont have any of those in my collection!) but if you want to create a smart list for unrated songs it would be pretty easy...... set the rating is not 1,2,3,4,or5 stars. that should give you a playlist of all your unrated tracks.

Bendra

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 08:00:52 pm »

Yes,  I did that. using rating =0, but I cannot figure out how to set up a find for tunes with the same name and same artist.

dcwebman

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 08:09:48 am »

Here's what I have listed as an old smartlist called Possible Duplicates:
[Media Type]="audio" ~dup=[name],[artist] ~sort=[artist],[name]

I have a bunch of old smartlists that I'm not sure where they came from. Maybe I'll put the effort into adding them to the wiki at http://wiki.jrmediacenter.com/index.php/Smartlists

If everybody can start adding their own smartlists there, then we'll have a good list to choose from.
Jeff

steveklein

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 08:47:43 am »

I have a bunch of old smartlists that I'm not sure where they came from. Maybe I'll put the effort into adding them to the wiki at http://wiki.jrmediacenter.com/index.php/Smartlists

If everybody can start adding their own smartlists there, then we'll have a good list to choose from.

now this is a heck of an idea...

Bendra

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 08:52:52 am »

That got the job done.  Thanks so much

There used to be a bunch of stock, utility-oriented lists that, even if one didn't need them, they offered a sense of comfort.

These things come in handy when a hard disk crashes, as mine did, and you have to start over.

dcwebman

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 07:43:04 am »

I took the time and added the smartlists that I had gotten elsewhere to http://wiki.jrmediacenter.com/index.php/Smartlists. It's pretty easy to add new ones so just follow the same format and we'll have a huge list soon.
Jeff

Bendra

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 08:17:52 am »

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about, DC Webman.  And while I'm grateful that they are available in Wikipedia, I still say they should be bundled with each build and version.  For now, I'll just bookmark the link in advance of the next crisis.
Pages: [1]   Go Up