INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Informational: My DSM-320 Selling Price  (Read 1079 times)

benn600

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Informational: My DSM-320 Selling Price
« on: September 28, 2007, 11:33:10 pm »

Apparently, listing eBay auctions on here as an advertisement is not allowed--my post was promptly removed (within a minute or 2).

But I did sell my DSM-320.  So for whoever hates the thing and wants to sell it (I agree with you), Starting price $55 and it sold for $71 with a few bucks profit on shipping.  That was just an average selling price.  I was hoping for $10 more or so but I guess that's alright considering new after rebate it's $100.  I paid $92 or so originally after rebate.  For an item with rebates, it would probably be a good idea to wait until the rebate expires so people bid your product higher.  I'm going to watch to see if prices go up, closer to $150 on eBay when the rebate is over with.  One sold for around $125!  Yikes!  Don't ya hate that when you see really high prices on items and wish you could take the auction over?

I find the biggest problem is getting people to bid early!  The problem is everyone is smarter now and waits till the end (like I do).  Yea, it's great for me because I get great deals but not the other way around.  I've been thinking about providing a bonus to early bidders such as half-price shipping.  Anyone else have suggestions here?
Pages: [1]   Go Up