INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Radio MC -- NEW FEATURE: Auto Playlister  (Read 22749 times)

JONCAT

Re: Radio MC -- NEW FEATURE: Auto Playlister
« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2007, 07:46:47 am »

If I choose one song and Play (as Radio), that's the seed song?

If I fast forward the song to the end but let it complete and shift tracks automatically does it remain the seed song?

I'm getting some strange results i.e. audiobooks mixed with trip hop and reggae....

MoodFetch?

ESPlay?

SmartMix?

DC

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2007, 08:02:48 am »

sometimes i think the lists are ok. but most of the time it seems like radio get stucked. here is a screencap of what i heard the last three or so hours. started with a seeded song. maybe i should say that i dont have any genres.

i really think it would be nice if there would be a bit more variation in album or artist.

Mine aren't like that at all.  I do have a "focus" on the initial seed artist, but nothing that specific to album (generally anyhow).  I do have carefully classified Genres and I do have the VAST majority of my collection analyzed.  Nothing is rated though.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2007, 09:01:55 am »

Mine aren't like that at all.  I do have a "focus" on the initial seed artist, but nothing that specific to album (generally anyhow).  I do have carefully classified Genres and I do have the VAST majority of my collection analyzed.  Nothing is rated though.
ive been thinking about it. i have all my songs analysed. i have nearly everything rated 5 except what i want to keep out of radio (rated as 1). which seems to works nice enough. i just started radio again using the same song as seed. it seems to persist playing first all the songs from a few albums, where the album i started with is played every second song. maybe because they are rated 5 and not played yet (after my rerererip). but there are much more songs having the same criteria.  ?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up