INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Play / Pause  (Read 2065 times)

babboxy

• Recent member
Play / Pause
« on: November 10, 2007, 03:48:19 pm »

hey,

is there any way to get rid of the PLAY / PAUSE message on the bottom of the screen (in theatre view)?
if I could just figure out how to do this...

thanks for your help!

raym

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Play / Pause
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 09:57:27 pm »

Hey there and welcome!

Sorry, short answer is no.
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

babboxy

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 09:46:50 am »

uuuh what a pitty...
I could have used the player for some professional presentations I'm doing.

raym

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 04:31:19 pm »

uuuh what a pitty...

Strangely, this is the 2nd time in 3 days that a request has been made to disable the OSD. Maybe an option for this is in order or some control should be provided at a skinning level ??
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

benn600

• Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 05:50:33 pm »

uuuh what a pitty...

This is very funny because I just begged everyone for a solution about a week ago.  I was running a theatrical production and needed to hide the OSD.  I did find a solution with the help of a fellow forum member.  By replacing an image and modifying the text color, it worked fine for me.  It just displayed a black bar/box at the bottom but I made sure to only play/pause when the screen was already black.

I was very thankful because we were a day before opening night and needed a solution immediately.

I think it is time that this feature be seriously considered--simply a checkbox to disable the OSD completely.

babboxy

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 02:39:10 am »

so is there no solution to this problem?! in mediacenter 11 the play/pause display wasn't that prominent. now it's huge with a blue border ... my 4 day presentation is made up of a series of alternating .jpg intro slides and films. every time a film starts to play I have this play message on the bottom of the screen. it's really anoying...the bad thing its that it's the ONLY thing that bothers me...all the rest I LOVE. ...why is there no option to switch this off?!  :'(

gappie

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 03:04:11 am »

well, I'm posting here for the first time... don't think that my family uses jrivermediaplayer  ;D

so is there no solution to this problem?! in mediacenter 11 the play/pause dispay wasn't that prominent. now it's huge with a blue border ... my 4 day presentation is made up of a series of alternating .jpg intro slides and films. every time a film starts to play I have this play message on the bottom of the screen. it's really anoying...the bad thing its that it's the ONLY thing that bothers me...all the rest I LOVE. ...why is there no option to switch this off?!  :'(
to get the blue border out of the way read this thread: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=43304.0

babboxy

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 03:28:51 am »

babboxy

• Recent member
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 03:59:19 am »

to get the blue border out of the way read this thread: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=43304.0

wooooooorks! ...got rid of the blue border and the text....going to buy MP12 today! fantastico  ;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up