INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pane/Artist/Album view needed for Playlist and Disk Location view.  (Read 870 times)

RacheRock

• Recent member

Hello

I've added all my audio files to Media Center Library, which included Music albums, as well as just various audio files.So when I want to view only my Music Albums, I either use the playlist I created or I use the Navigator where I saved my Music albums directory.

The problem is that when I use my Music albums Playlist or my Favourites from the Navigator, The view options doesn't allow me to choose from Pane/artist/album view. So I can't seem to show the Playlist or Favourites Disk Directory by having the Albums of the same Artist stacked under each other, the same view as used in "Audio- Artist/album".
And the the problem for me with using the "Audio- Artist/album" where one can choose Pane/artist/album view, I can only we ALL audio files in the library without being able to select just my Music Albums.

I'll try add some snapshots to show ...

Audio WITH pane/artist/album view option

Disc Location without pane/artist/album view option

playlist view without pane/artist/album view option

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Pane/Artist/Album view needed for Playlist and Disk Location view.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 01:33:23 am »

Hi Rachel,
right click on that artist/album entry in your tree and choose "Edit view scheme"
in the dialogue that opens, go to "Step 4" and add the following to the end of what is there already...

p="Music A to Z"

and that should remove all the erroneous entries from that particular view leaving just the full albums.

Another way could be...
If all of your full albums are filed neatly in their own directories, with the artist, track # and album fields correctly tagged, you could probably do away with your playlist altogether and add the following rule to step 4 instead:

[full album]=1

which should return the same results.

-marko.

RacheRock

• Recent member
Re: Pane/Artist/Album view needed for Playlist and Disk Location view.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 01:45:24 am »

Thanks Marko, Seems to work Brilliantly  :) :) :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up