INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Split view in Theater View  (Read 936 times)

enigman

• Junior Woodchuck
  • thinking...
Split view in Theater View
« on: November 18, 2007, 10:26:17 am »

Is there any way to do a split view in theater view?  Theater view is great, but I wish it were easier to see a playing now list along side like I have it set up under normal view.

Thanks!

Robo983

• World Citizen
Re: Split view in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 11:18:37 am »

I'd like that too, I have been fideling with Theater view over the weekend and haven't figured out if there is a way to build a play list and see it with out always jumping back to Playing Now. Now that I know how it works: select first song jumps to playing selection, hit back on the remote returns you to library where you can add next to play. I would like to be able to see the play list below/above a library view of media I want to add to the play list.

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 11:04:58 am »

I could see the point of this with full HD projectors and other screens, but for most users there would probably not be of much use. Especialy when it's so fast and easy to jump back and fort between PN and the last library location.

As I hope to afford a 1920x1080 projector soon, I wote for the ability my self. IF there could be some way to navigate well with remotes in split view. Think that it would be troublesome with the left/right navigation I use today.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

Robo983

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 11:27:24 am »

I have both a SDT (32in) and Projector, and I think with a slight reduction in font both should fit fine on either. I use meedio and that is how it works on it and it is very easy to add/edit the play list and browse the library. When done just select Play and jump to the Play List.

By no means to I think it is a high priority but a nice to have. I agree the PN and back work quite well just took a little getting use to from having the ability to see both at the same time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up