INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keyboard not working in Theater View  (Read 821 times)

Robo983

• World Citizen
Keyboard not working in Theater View
« on: December 19, 2007, 03:42:37 pm »

I have found that the Keyboard does not work in Theater View. I can't find any options to allow this or anything on the Wiki.

I first noticed this trying to use the keyboard for a search instead of the built in keyboard which I dismissed since I could do what I needed with the built in.

I created a button for shoutcast in my Theater View since Web View is not available. The Shoutcast site shows just fine and I can put my mouse in the Search window on the Shoutcast site but I can not get any keystrokes to register in the search window. I can not figure out how to get the built in keyboard to work on the website.

Is there anything I can do to get this to work?

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Keyboard not working in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 05:09:40 pm »

I noticed this too. I was really happy to see that I could put a button to link to IMDB right in Theater View. Once there, however, I was unable to type in anything to search for. The only way it works is if you click on an empty field with your mouse and enter a single letter quickly before the cursor disappears. I removed all webpage buttons from Theater View as it was pretty useless without a functional keyboard input.

Robo983

• World Citizen
Re: Keyboard not working in Theater View
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 09:50:34 am »

Just updating for anyone that finds this thread it has been fixed in build 400.

I am looking forward to getting my web sites added to theater view until Web-Media is avialable
Pages: [1]   Go Up