INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exporting MP3s  (Read 594 times)

Paul5458

Exporting MP3s
« on: August 11, 2002, 09:31:17 am »

belisleii@hotmail.com.
I copy a disk, convert it to MP3 format.  The entire list of tracks is in the Library.  When I select all to export to an external hard drive...or any other location, I get a single folder with all the tracks as one big file.  I need these sent as separate tracks so that I can select them to play separately in the future.  Can these be sent separately.  The file must also show the name of the track...not just a Media Jukebox file tag.  I've seen Musicmatch do this.
Have I just wasted the cost of this upgrade on a useless program?
Hope not...

RemyJ

• Citizen of the Universe
RE:Exporting MP3s
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2002, 10:32:36 am »

Export?  Didn't even know you could "export" tracks.  

You can Move/Copy them as individual tracks....  Select the tracks, right click and select "Move / Copy Disk File...", select a destination directory and press "Copy".  

You can also "Send" them to a removeable device....  Expand the "CD, DVD, & Handhelds" entry in the tree.  Whatever writable devices that show here can be used as the target of a "Send To".  Select the tracks, right click and select "Send To", then the desired destination device.  Now click on the device itself and press "Upload".

Might help to explain what you;re trying to do in a little more detail.  Also include the output from "Help/System Info"

Remy
Fedora 38 x86_64 Xfce
Pages: [1]   Go Up