INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Inteface feature request: tab pinning  (Read 1010 times)

tommyd

• Recent member
Inteface feature request: tab pinning
« on: December 23, 2007, 06:19:06 am »

Hi!

Some time ago I asked for multiple playlist windows but developers didn't liked this idea. Now I have other idea (not so iTines-ish)  -- pinning tabs. I really hate when tab content is changing on every click on playlist tree.  My idea is: add pining to tabs so,for example, I can always have first tab with audio pane and second with Playing Now.

Second thing. Is it possible to display browser panes in playlist windows 9those for selecting album, genre etc. like in audio pane)?

I play music on argentine tango parties (milongas). There are some rather strict rules how one should organize playlist for such event.
For example I have a lot of  3-4 song sets (tandas) which i use as building blocks. Creating playlist requires a lot of browsing through those sets and library. Editing playlist in small Action Windows isn't comfortable.

The result is that I usually compose playlist in iTunes an then drag&drop it to MC. But this way I have to manually synchronize tanda collection between iTnes and MC.

ThoBar

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Was confishy
Re: Inteface feature request: tab pinning
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 09:21:02 am »

really hate when tab content is changing on every click on playlist tree.  My idea is: add pining to tabs so,for example, I can always have first tab with audio pane and second with Playing Now.
I'd also like to see this...

For example I have a lot of  3-4 song sets (tandas) which i use as building blocks.
Can the new(ish) radio (rAIdio (tm) )functionality help you out with this?

tommyd

• Recent member
Re: Inteface feature request: tab pinning
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 01:44:53 pm »

Can the new(ish) radio (rAIdio (tm) )functionality help you out with this?

Radio? What do You mean?
Pages: [1]   Go Up