INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request: Keep the control bar visible in display view if the cursor is there.  (Read 1377 times)

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

I love the way the control bar now disappears in 0.5 sec once you move the cursor away from that area. I was one of the people requesting that, so thank you.

What I dig less is that after a little while, the control bar is gone while the cursor is still hovering in that region. I love the 5x, 20x, 100x ffd function of the scroll wheel on the progress bar, but sometimes, just as I want to resume normal speed playback the controls vanish! Then before I know it, my "scroll down" (using my Gyration Aero mouse) results in zoomed out fast-forwarded playback, rather than normal speed.

I figure that if the user wants the cursor in that region of the screen, the bar should remain; if s/he doesn't, it goes and does so quickly.

skeeterfood

• We're all just food for the skeeters.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

-John

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!

I'm not on board.

If my mouse accidently comes to rest on the bars, which it sometimes does, it seems nice that the bars eventually go away if I don't use the mouse.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team

I'm not on board.

If my mouse accidently comes to rest on the bars, which it sometimes does, it seems nice that the bars eventually go away if I don't use the mouse.

That sounds really lazy! :)

gappie

That sounds really lazy! :)
yeah. it always suprises me how far my mouse gets away from my remote.  :)

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team

Could it be a display view option?
Pages: [1]   Go Up