INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ARchos 504 Sync Issues  (Read 1893 times)

Specialkbm

ARchos 504 Sync Issues
« on: January 02, 2008, 04:57:10 pm »

I am new to MC. Really like the MC12 as a WMP alternative. The only issue is that it takes 20-30minutes to conect to my device. It dtectes it quickly and tells me the drive capacity and the free space but displaying working for 20-30 minutes until before it establishes a conection. When it does sync it takes a very very long time. I have clear the deviceoff twice and started from scratch. ounce as a hard drive and ounce as a WM device. Both scenerios gave equally poor result. Is anyone out there having the same problem? If not what am Idoing wrong?

SwellGuy

Re: ARchos 504 Sync Issues
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 04:28:45 pm »

Make sure you have a USB 2.0 connection. Check your cable and try other USB ports on your computer.

Specialkbm

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 07:01:04 pm »

I have trid 3 different usb ports on my machine. all are usb 2.0 also WMP 10 syncs fine out of the same port.

SwellGuy

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 10:05:37 am »

Try shutting down all plugins and servers running in MC and disable logging (in the Help menu). Check your auto-import folders. Remove any folders that are removable or network drives. If that doesn't speed things up, re-enable logging (to a file, all events enabled) and send me a log (rick at jriver dot com) covering the slow period.
Pages: [1]   Go Up