INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with finishing CD's without the 2 second gap and Importing songs  (Read 520 times)

Aloha

Hello again. I downloaded the new beta test version, but still have the same problem. So for now, until I can figure out what I'm doing wrong, I have checked the 2 second gap option between tracks.  It still hangs and tells me it's "finishing" the disk, and when I cancel and try to manually eject the disk, it won't let me.  So I guess I will have to live with the 2 second gaps between tracks for now :(

Another new problem has arisen with the newer download. I seem to be unable to import songs into the library although I can still play them with MJ. The funny thing is, these songs had previously been imported into MJ, and showed up in the recently imported files window. With the new download, they suddenly disappeared from my recently imported files window, and I cannot re-import them again.  They are still saved in the original folder, and I can still add them to "playing now", so MJ can read and play these songs - it just can't import anymore.  

? >^.^<
Aloha!
Pages: [1]   Go Up