INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Feature for labels and compliment  (Read 619 times)

Jolo

New Feature for labels and compliment
« on: August 09, 2002, 06:32:27 pm »

First a suggestion which would make like a little easier for me with label printing. But possibly I'm doing something wrong.

TEXT HEREThe Label/Insert printing is SO wonderfully easy. Sometimes I like to get a little fancier and have comfort in word. I would LOVE if from the Label Editor after highlighting/selecting one graphics (back, front cover, CD label), and go the edit and select copy. In this way I can paste this into a word template I have to finish off the insert or CD label. Only think I can do now is to "print" to an ASCII file, open in word. Most times this doesn't work so well.

TEXT HEREWant MJ people to know that I have problems with freezing in WinMe, BUT, still registered after my 30 days because the people in the forum are so friendly and helpful,the support is great even the decision makers and programmers are right there in the forum being active.

TEXT HEREThis gives me so much confidence in Media Jukebox where upgrades and changes come directly from customer input !!
Unfortunately, as we know, support, listening to customers, honoring commitments seems to be a dying art among businesses. My experience from two "competitors" (Media Jukebox does much more than these products do)Stomp, the makers of RecordNow which is soo highly regarded by CNET and no one else. They're support and web site  stinks for support, their documentation inaccurate, I could go on.
Nero and their non-existant support. They are soooo arrogant. Worst support in the business.

Congratulations MJ, guarantee your MJ will continue to grow, prosper and be there for the long run.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
RE:New Feature for labels and compliment
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2002, 11:28:04 pm »

Thanks Jolo!

As for the idea, totally agreed.  We're pretty much done with changes in version 8, but it's wide open for version 9.

About the freezing, if it's the whole computer, it's probably a hardware / driver thing.  If it's just MJ, then, well, uh, doh.

Thanks again and take care.

-Matt
JRiver, Inc.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up