INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question for Nikolay Sokratov  (Read 766 times)

McSlick

Question for Nikolay Sokratov
« on: August 09, 2002, 02:37:35 pm »

Media Jukebox disabled my Auto Insert Notification- How do I re-enable it?

My OS is XP
Computer: Toshiba Satillite 5100 Laptop
CPU: Pentium 4 (1.7 GHz)
Cache: 512MB  etc...etc...

I don't think this info is relevent, maybe just my OS is all you need to know. Or my DVD/CD-RW Drive E Make & Model: Matsu####a UJDA720 DVD/CDRW.

I feel that since it was Media Jukebox that prompted me to allow it to disable my Auto Insert Notification, it is someone's responsability at J River to help me get it RE-enabled. Some have suggested I uninstall MJ. Will I lose my 'Plus' which I purchased if I uninstall? Your prompt reply will be much appreciated

phatrabt

RE:Question for Nikolay Sokratov
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2002, 02:42:57 pm »

Take a look here...  this should answer your question:

http://help.acoustica.com/mp3-cd-burner/ain.htm

sekim

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2002, 02:53:24 pm »

McSlick,

You should be able to do this in My Computer on XP. Click on the device and select what action you want it to do.

J River guys -----> Matsu####a    HEHEHEHE!!!! Word Catcher???

McSlick

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2002, 07:29:09 am »

Thanks for the link phatrabt. This is the same info I've been given before. This was the first thing I tried on my own. But the problem is that my system is not configured like earlier ones. The path is slightly different but when I get to my DVD/CDRW, highlight maker, select properties, there is NO, I repeat NO settings tab, only GENERAL/PROPERTIES/DVD REGION/VOLUMES/DRIVER. There is no settings for AIN under any of these tabs. Also, MachineHead, your suggestion was also an option I explored before seeking help as well. Does anyone know where I can find my SETTINGS for my DVD/CDRW Drive E to re-enable my Auto Insert Notification? They are not where everyone thinks they are. No one has told me anything that I haven't already tried, although your attemps to assist me are greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Sincerely, McSlick (Michael really)

phelt

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2002, 12:59:08 pm »

You might try Xteq
It has a ton of tweaking options, including control of insert notification according to type of device and/or disc type (data or audio). It's free for personal use. It has search capability because of the number of plugins/options it has, so a quick search for "insert" should speed up your efforts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up