INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saving a shuffled order  (Read 573 times)

MVCI

Saving a shuffled order
« on: August 09, 2002, 01:48:25 pm »

I am using MJ 7.2 (I tried the new 8.0 version but had a strong preference to 7.2).  I would like to take my collection, shuffle it once, and save the shuffled order so that I can go back to it at any time to play it from where I left off ( I would turn off the shuffle feature at replay so that it would not reshuffle).  That way, I would not be repeating the same tracks.  Is this possible?

MVCI

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
RE:Saving a shuffled order
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2002, 01:50:49 pm »

Why don't you like 8?  I think if you played with it some more, it might grow on you...
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

MVCI

RE:Saving a shuffled order
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2002, 02:12:46 pm »

Matt,

My preferences to 7.2 vs. 8.0 were:
1)   7.2  was more intuitive to me and I did not require the added features in 8.0.  It was my first use of a jukebox and I was amazed at the features in 7.2; I couldn't imagine a need for more.

2)  I preferred the simple appearance of 7.2.

3) I wanted the 'Fire Storm" visualization in the Spectrum Analyzer.  While I am on the subject of the Spectrum Analyzer, I would see a genuine use for the Spectrum Analyzer if you could label the 'X' axis for frequency and the 'Y' axis for a value thus allowing importing sound files and analyzing them for vibration, noise, or other technical function.

4) My computer began misbehaving after my 8.0 installation.  I can’t be sure it was caused by 8.0, but I did not have the problem with 7.2

I think MJ is fantastic and a great buy.

Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up