INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error with DAP Jukebox plugin for v.8  (Read 751 times)

Magna101

• Programmer
Error with DAP Jukebox plugin for v.8
« on: August 09, 2002, 04:25:33 am »

Hi,

I have added the Creative DAP jukebox plugin for v.8 and when I click on the jukebox in the file menu under 'CD, DVD and Handhelds' it gives me a message that it cannot find it due to drivers and then hangs my system. The DAP jukebox works fine with the Creative software I have installed so there is definitely drivers there that pick up the player. Has anyone managed to get this to work because I have tried on two machines with the same results and there is no more info with the pulgin. Any help much appreciated.

regards

Magna

Steve

RE:Error with DAP Jukebox plugin for v.8
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2002, 05:27:47 am »

Magna,

You will need to get the stand alone drivers (JukeboxDrivers.exe) from Creative's site...

http://www.nomadworld.com/downloads/drivers/welcome.asp?OS=%23Win2k%23&prod=%23jukebox%23&Select=Get|PLS|Files&x=51&y=7

I think this will solve your connection problem.

Please let me know if you need additional help.

Steve (JRiver)

Steve

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2002, 06:08:22 am »

Magna,

So we don't get confused between the two threads, lets work on this in this thread.  I still believe this is a driver conflict. Could you try uninstalling all of your drivers for the Nomad Jukebox, reboot, and then install the stand alone drivers again? It is possible that your PC is confusing the many Nomad drivers that may be existent on your system. If you are still stuck, please email me at steve @ jriver.com and I will email you a small test program that can help us to verify that this is the problem. If you want to try that first that is fine too.  If you have Plug-in 3.0.24, you are up to date on our end.

Steve

Magna

• Programmer
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2002, 01:30:16 am »

Steve,

Thanks for the quick response. It was the drivers from nomad. I have downloaded the latest and it works fine

Cheers

Magna
Pages: [1]   Go Up