INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another feature request.  (Read 1779 times)

galahad1974

• World Citizen
Another feature request.
« on: January 23, 2008, 07:47:42 pm »

In Tools>options>theater view under advanced, Is it possible to change the File Caption filed to recognize expressions? It would allow for a great deal of customization as to what info was displayed in your different theater view profiles.

Will H.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Another feature request.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 10:09:03 am »

In Tools>options>theater view under advanced, Is it possible to change the File Caption filed to recognize expressions? It would allow for a great deal of customization as to what info was displayed in your different theater view profiles.

Will H.
It does support expressions.  I think this was added quite some time ago.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

cosmicfx

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 10:42:40 am »

In stead of starting a new thread for something this simple , I thought I'd just add it to "Another feature request" post, seeing I think Matt answered the original.

I know that the fonts type can be customized for MC, but how about allowing to choose the fonts color too. :)

Thanks

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 10:58:59 am »

In stead of starting a new thread for something this simple , I thought I'd just add it to "Another feature request" post, seeing I think Matt answered the original.

I know that the fonts type can be customized for MC, but how about allowing to choose the fonts color too. :)

Thanks

Almost all font colors can be controlled by the skin, so it is configurable in a way.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

cosmicfx

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 11:17:09 am »

Hi Matt

My prefered skin is the WMP11. Is there a way of customizing the skin then, to change the font color?

OT:And while I've got you now (  and again without having to start a new thread) , how do I access the setting of plugins.
I've opened the plugin manager, selected the plugin like RhinoBanga's "playin now plugin" or the "sleep timer plugin", but I can't find setting for the playing now or for the sleep timer.

thanks

cosmicfx

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 11:32:09 am »

Ok! RhinoBanga answered my question, saying his playing now has no settings , but can be customized/set via the windows .INI files (sheesh I wish I was smarter when it comes to this).
So for now, that seems a bit to complicated for me, and will maybe try it sometime.

But what about the sleep time. Is it easily set, or is it also complicated?

Thanks
cosmic

galahad1974

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 12:55:15 pm »

Matt,
 Excellent,
   Then the problem is im just doing something wrong.
Whatever I type into that blank as an expression just gets echoed as text in my skin.
And if you have a second, could you give me your thoughts on my other post here
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=44674.0

To anyone
 Could someone be so kind as to give me an example of an If statement... Any simple If statement, that does anything at all, that when entered into that blank will provide some text in my skin based on that output? I must be formatting incorrectly.

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 12:59:37 pm »

Hi Matt

My prefered skin is the WMP11. Is there a way of customizing the skin then, to change the font color?

OT:And while I've got you now (  and again without having to start a new thread) , how do I access the setting of plugins.
I've opened the plugin manager, selected the plugin like RhinoBanga's "playin now plugin" or the "sleep timer plugin", but I can't find setting for the playing now or for the sleep timer.

thanks

For most plugins, you just open up the Services & Plug-ins tree and choose the plugin from in there.

cosmicfx

• World Citizen
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 01:15:37 pm »

Ah, got it. Thanks again Doof.
Pages: [1]   Go Up