INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help. How to re-rip MP3s to slower tempo?  (Read 969 times)

olarte

• World Citizen
Help. How to re-rip MP3s to slower tempo?
« on: February 04, 2008, 06:44:33 pm »

I'm studying Classical Guitar, and need to slow down some of the MP3 samples that I have.

Other than ripping in real time as I use the DSP filters, is there a way to rip a set of tracks to slow down the tempo in batch mode using MC?

thanks in advance

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
Re: Help. How to re-rip MP3s to slower tempo?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 07:21:45 pm »

I'm a little confused. It sounds like you know that you can use the DSP studio to change the tempo of the songs you listen to, so I'm not clear as to why you'd want to re-rip CDs to make them like this.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your post and you don't actually know about the DSP studio?

olarte

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 07:34:03 pm »

I'm a little confused. It sounds like you know that you can use the DSP studio to change the tempo of the songs you listen to, so I'm not clear as to why you'd want to re-rip CDs to make them like this.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your post and you don't actually know about the DSP studio?

Well I'm halfway there. I realize that I can use the DSP to slow it down but I don't always want to be near the PC to practice. So I need to re-rip the MP3 tracks to make duplicate files at a slow tempo so I can put  them on the Ipod to practice at another location.

I'd like to be able to "record" or "rip" a bunch of tracks to new files using the "slow down" tempo feature of the DSP. See what I mean?

Thanks

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 07:55:27 pm »

Try the disk writer output plugin. (Options > Playback)
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up