INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suggestion: MC downloadable Help.quicktime movie files  (Read 711 times)

cosmicfx

• World Citizen
Suggestion: MC downloadable Help.quicktime movie files
« on: January 25, 2008, 01:21:30 am »

When I want to know how to do something, I often go to http://www.expertvillage.com, where they have a load of "professional" video based topics which are grouped under different series.
This made me think, considering MC can be so overwhelming and complicated to new and not so new users, ... it would be wonderful for mc to have video based help files( quicktime or whatever works best), for download, or even for view on web if wanted at places like Expertvillage.com,  Youtube, or even from MC's website itself.
The video's would be screen/monitor captured tutorials with audio commentary and instructions.
I have a few video tutorial files like this which I use as an artist in Painter and Photoshop, and there's nothing clearer than actually seeing something being visually done, as apposed to reading.

Obviously, it would need to be done by someone ( or anyone) , with the knowleadge of MC , and have the time and will to do it.
Video visual topics could be form basic intro , to expressions ... how to build view schemes, customize panes etc ....
The amount of "Help" video tutorial files and topic could be endless.

I'm definitely not volunteering anyone ;), but an example of some people who come to mind in doing this would be persons like JimH, Matt, Glynor, John Gateley ... but actually anyone who'd like to give some guidance on MC.

Pages: [1]   Go Up