INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem: Slim Skin in Mini-View  (Read 854 times)

pete21

Problem: Slim Skin in Mini-View
« on: February 24, 2007, 08:35:47 am »

Hello!
I have a problem: I've selected Slim Skin and Mini View, after that, I closed Media Center 12, and the Standard View shows. Everytime I close the Slim mini Skin, Standard View shows, and I only can exit from the program in Standard Skin.

Could you help me?

jgreen

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Problem: Slim Skin in Mini-View
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 01:04:58 pm »

Hey pete.

To do this you need to set the option under "tools/options/startup/startup interface".  Uner the second oiption, "mode", select mini-view and all will be good.

pete21

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 02:46:15 pm »

Hey,
thanks the answer. I have done what you wrote, and it starts now with Mini-view. But when I close MC12 it still shows Standard view :(:(
Any idea?

pete21

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 10:38:03 am »

Hey!
Now I'm using JR Media Player 12 again, but its quite annoying that when I close 'Slim' mini skin, appears the Standard view. Any solutions?  ?

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 03:13:03 pm »

Yeah, it's a bit funky, but that's actually a feature.

Slim isn't really a skin, so much as it is a view mode, like Like Standard, Display and Theater View. So when you hit the close button, it's not closing the app, it's just closing that view, thus taking you back to Standard View. Standard View and Mini View are the only two you can actually close from. Display, Theater, and Slim all just close the view back to Standard.

FWIW, I think its confusing too. Especially since in Display View, there is a button labeled "Close View" right below the Close button.
Pages: [1]   Go Up