INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Query: Favourite/bookmark-like ability similar to Media Player Classic  (Read 878 times)

speedRS

Hi,

To begin with, I'd like to apologise if this question has already been answered. I have tried searching and have been unable to nail down an answer to this question. In Media Player Classic, there is an option to "Favourite" a video file. Within this option, you may also specify the time-based position within the video file you would like to bookmark. I'm aware that MC has a Pick Up Where I Left Off-type function but I am looking for something that will allow me to bookmark the point I'm up to in multiple videos if I want to come back to them later.

If that's not clear enough, please let me know and I can show screen dumps or something similar to clarify.

Cheers,

Rich

JONCAT

Re: Query: Favourite/bookmark-like ability similar to Media Player Classic
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 10:18:34 am »

I don't have the answer but this type of video bookmark feature would be very useful.

DC

darichman

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Query: Favourite/bookmark-like ability similar to Media Player Classic
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 07:02:48 am »

I would also second a request for a feature like this. In all honesty, I don't find the current bookmarking feature very useful... I have a lot of 3-4min music videos, and whenever they come up in a playlist, it begins playing from halfway through the file... :P

But for movies, TV shows etc, a custom bookmark option would be really useful for marking those "favourite" scenes
Pages: [1]   Go Up