INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Auto Insert Notification???  (Read 658 times)

kcjayhawk

Auto Insert Notification???
« on: August 05, 2002, 07:05:49 pm »

I have a problem when I try to burn a CD and not use the generic driver.  It says in the documentation that the program will support my CD-R drive...Of course I dont want to use the generic driver because I dont want 2 second gaps in between songs.  

What happens in the scenerio, is first I get an error telling me to turn off Auto insert notification,,,whether I do or dont.. WHen the CD is done buring, it sticks at 99% and wont finalize the CD??  I have to cancel the operation.

I dont not have trouble burning with the generic driver but then I dont have the option to take the gaps out of the recording.  I have XP platform...anyone know about this.  My trial is about up and it may swing me to buy if I can correct...

Sorry for the long post...please help..

KC

sekim

RE:Auto Insert Notification???
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2002, 12:22:30 am »

KC,

Are you using the latest version of MJ - .336?

And, if you've browsed the threads a little, you may have noticed ASPI is a big deal with burners. There is a link in the FAQs for the update of this. Maybe check out some of the tips in there and see if a solution is available for your problem. If not you know where to come for more info. But I would try the update ASPI layers first and it should make life good again.

Here is a link.

Are you swinging in the right direction now?
Pages: [1]   Go Up