INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Jukebox 12.0.037 (FREE!)  (Read 2265 times)

DarkPenguin

• Citizen of the Universe
Media Jukebox 12.0.037 (FREE!)
« on: March 21, 2008, 02:46:06 pm »

This is the latest version of Media Jukebox 12.0  Media Jukebox 12 is free.

Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.

Media Jukebox can be downloaded here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/MJ12/MediaJukebox120037.exe

12.0.37 (3.21.2008)

1. Update: Merged in latest MC12 bug fixes.
2. Fixed: Protected WMA files would not play.

12.0.36 (3.19.2008)

1. Update: Merged in latest MC12 bug fixes.

MontanaStrobe

• Hell,yeah!!
Re: Media Jukebox 12.0.037 (FREE!)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 06:09:19 am »

HI,Im new here and joined just to THANK YOU for a wonderful music machine.
I dont know what Microsoft was thinking when just this last week THEY decided that my Windows Media
Player 9 would NO LONGER WORK on my windows xp version.!! :o I had no idea what was going on till I
read the error message and it directed me to DOWNLOAD their bloated, buggy,resource hogging Media
Player 12. First of all I was extremely angry that they never even warned me the old 9 player was obsolete
now and then my only other choice from them was to get M12... I dont like being left without making my own
choices..and I did not want any part of M12 from them.
So I went to Snap Files .com and found your great player that is a baby foootprint compared to that media 12
player from Microsoft..it would have taken me about 6 hours to download,as I am on dial up.! This player you have generously
given to me took about and hour and installed like magic.! I was very impressed with the ease of use and the
super features it has.!WOW! I just got it yesterday and already have a cool playlist and love the visuals..way way
better than windows media.I am kinda glad they took away my old player..lol...but..I cannot delete that old one.
Why on earth would they not let you get rid of it. >:(
But,I am a happy camper now...MANY THANKS!

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 11:45:01 am »

MJ keeps taking over "shell integration" even though I have MC set to use shell integration and MJ set not to.
I have repeatedly reset these to try to get it unstuck with no change
. . . the game is rigged

rickatnight11

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 07:33:53 pm »

Just found out about your free Media Jukebox!  Very excited.  I noticed in the changelog that you do integrate the latest bugfixes from MC into this software.  How soon after MC updates are built and released do you normally integrate those changes with Media Jukebox?  I have been searching for a media solution to be my movie player, organizer, and iPod Touch utility.  I hate iTunes (being on a Windows machine) and really need some software that can suit all my media needs including iPod Touch support, and I know that's one of the features you are ironing out at the moment.  Any information on iPod Touch support and Jukebox bugfixes would be much appreciated.  This is such a wonderful project, and I very much appreciate all of the team's hard work.

DarkPenguin

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 01:41:24 pm »

Just found out about your free Media Jukebox!  Very excited.  I noticed in the changelog that you do integrate the latest bugfixes from MC into this software.  How soon after MC updates are built and released do you normally integrate those changes with Media Jukebox?  I have been searching for a media solution to be my movie player, organizer, and iPod Touch utility.  I hate iTunes (being on a Windows machine) and really need some software that can suit all my media needs including iPod Touch support, and I know that's one of the features you are ironing out at the moment.  Any information on iPod Touch support and Jukebox bugfixes would be much appreciated.  This is such a wonderful project, and I very much appreciate all of the team's hard work.

38 should have some ipod related updates.  Not sure if they apply.

We upgrade MJ ever week or two.  (Typically.  Sometimes faster.  Sometimes slower.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up