INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Documents menu missing?  (Read 994 times)

Magicland

• World Citizen
  • Gabba Gabba Hey!
Documents menu missing?
« on: April 24, 2008, 09:39:17 pm »

I've been toying with the idea of putting all my DVD's on my media computer, and most of the info about using .iso files refers to putting them in the "documents" area of the organization tree. Trouble is, I don't have one (running MC12.0.473). It shows up in the screenshots in the help file, but all I've got is audio, images and video at the top, with "start" directly below them. I've been through the options, and didn't see anything there to turn it on. It's probably something really simple, but I sure as heck can't find it at the moment. Can somebody tell me how to get a "documents" menu to show?

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Documents menu missing?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 09:43:03 pm »

You need to import a "Document" into your library and it should automagically appear in the tree.

Also, double check that Tools > Options > General > Advanced > Features > Data Media Mode is ticked.

-marko.

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 01:12:54 am »

you could also make them show up under your video icon by, right click on the video icon and edit view scheme. go to step 4 of the form and change the rule for media type to include video and data. if you use mc for other data types you might need to exclude those.

Magicland

• World Citizen
  • Gabba Gabba Hey!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 08:54:10 am »

Thanks guys! Now I've got to find some way to differentiate my "video" (which are mainly music videos) files from my "movie" files. Guess I'll play around with the view schemes a bit, and search the forum to see what others are doing, now that I can get them to show up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up