INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meizu M6 MP3 Player  (Read 1656 times)

setiguy2012

• Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici. - Faust
Meizu M6 MP3 Player
« on: May 12, 2008, 02:54:40 pm »

Hi everyone!  :)

Anyone own a Meizu M6 MP3 player?

Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.
George Orwell

SwellGuy

Re: Meizu M6 MP3 Player
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 08:23:00 am »

I tweaked your message (Meizu MP6 Player) slightly after looking for information on this player.

Do you have one or are you thinking of getting one?

setiguy2012

• Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici. - Faust
Re: Meizu M6 MP3 Player
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 11:39:06 am »

Yes, I bought one about 6 weeks ago from amazon.com for $79 + shipping.  It was a "special pricing" deal through their Target store.  It was the least expensive price, at the time, I found on the internet.

It's a Meizu MP6 SP 4GB model.  It has a 2.41" 260K-color QVGA (320x240)  TFT-LCD screen.  It supports Ogg, MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, and WAV formats in the audio player.  Windows sees it as a "Devices with Removable Storage"  It also Supports DRM10 and Microsoft MTP. 

The earbuds that come with it of really good output, but they didn't fit my ear canals very well. (They're the type with the foam covered ear pieces.)  So I am using a set of Creative EP-630 earphones.  They have great audio output for the price.

http://www.meizu.com/product/plist/m6sl/08.jpg

The picture is of their M6 SL player, the SP version is different in only the thickness. (7.3mm vs. 10mm)

Many of the websites that were reviewing the player gave it 4 - 5 star ratings, and so did user reviews.  A few of my friends who own iPod, Zune, Zen etc., say the audio quality is the best they have heard. One remarked that it sounded like listening to "vinyl playback".

I highly recommend this product to anyone who is interested in a top quality MP3/MP4 player that is very competitively priced, compared to similar products available.

In addition, it will sync with MC12.

setiguy2012
Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.
George Orwell
Pages: [1]   Go Up