INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Few Bugs & Issues  (Read 762 times)

benn600

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
A Few Bugs & Issues
« on: June 01, 2008, 04:35:08 pm »

Here are some issues I have found over the past several months:
1. When viewing a CD, pushing Enter does not play the song selected. I have to use the mouse.
2. When I've selected a field and pushed F2 (to edit), if I quickly hit value Arrow, the buffer doesn't hold the data.  For example, on my custom field "B" (Ben's Rating), if I select the top of a list and hit 5, arrow down 5, arrow down 2, ... very quickly, most of the data is missed.  I never used to have this problem.
3. When dragging songs to a playlist, the source view gets updated and loses any special (temporary) sort, etc. I don't have sorts modify the actual view scheme and if you had this enabled, this wouldn't be noticeable.
4. With tagging open, after I insert a CD and select Update from online database, the tag box doesn't update when the track list does.
5. When pushing F2 to edit a field, I do not like how arrow left moves the cursor to the beginning of the field.  I'm used to arrow right moving you to the second from the last character.  This type of intelligent assistance is a great thing but when an entire operating system doesn't have the feature, it is 99% of the time more confusing than helpful.  If I want the beginning of a field, I immediately hit the Home key and I'm done.
6. Default, automatic field width has some issues with "Number Plays" and doesn't even widen to show the values (not just the column title).
Pages: [1]   Go Up