INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature improvement - "Expand to [column]" in addition to just "Expand to album"  (Read 1165 times)

zirum

• Galactic Citizen
  • still learning.

Hi!

I have a bit difficulties to remember to mark my Norwegian albums with that keyword. If I could have a smartlist like:
Code: [Select]
[Media Type]=[Audio] [Keywords]=[Norwegian] ~expand=[Artist]
... that would be very easy to do a control once in a while. At least at the artist I already have marked once.

Would that be possible to get?

The even better approach would be if we had the relational approach as previously proposed, but that's an other discussion  ;)
Note to myself: Read, think, write - Read, think, write - think, read, write - think, write, read - think, write, read... Aahhw, i always mess that up...

darichman

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

I'd really like this as well!

I'd like to expand to [Year - Album] which is a custom field, which eliminates the tendency to include files from similarly named albums (like 'Greatest Hits' etc)

zirum

• Galactic Citizen
  • still learning.

Nice to hear I am not the only one :)

Of course, it would be equally nice to be able to put expression in there directly as well as standard/custom columns.
Note to myself: Read, think, write - Read, think, write - think, read, write - think, write, read - think, write, read... Aahhw, i always mess that up...

zirum

• Galactic Citizen
  • still learning.

Still hoping that you would consider this in a future release. I think it would be very usefully...  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up