INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Juke Box. Options Last Exit  (Read 1154 times)

KorkyKat

• Recent member
Juke Box. Options Last Exit
« on: July 19, 2008, 09:41:23 am »

Hello,

Despite clicking 'Last View' under options it never returns to the 'last view' when I restart. I normally exit on the 'Playing Now' page.

Have the pixies got into my p.c. and tweaked something?

Thank You

P.S. Duh! I've just read this:

"The startup view mode options are: Standard View, Mini View, Display View and Last Exit View. The Last Exit View option uses the view mode you had active when you closed MJ. It is not related to the last browsing location in MJ's Standard View."

Pity...!

:D

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Re: Juke Box. Options Last Exit
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 09:49:49 am »

In Media Jukebox 12 (MJ12) you cannot set a startup location. It always cycles between amazon, start and some third location I can't remember right now. You can only set a startup location in Media Center.

Are you at least talking about MJ12 or some older version (MJ8)? If older version: if I remember this right, you only could set a startup location within the registered version of MJ8, not within the free one.

KorkyKat

• Recent member
Re: Juke Box. Options Last Exit
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 09:52:48 am »

Thank You STF. It's the excellent and free MJB 12.0

I'd pay a few bucks to have it start up on the exact last page but I suppose it's only a few clicks away. Sadly I can't use Amazon US in the UK and bottom of the Amazon page for re-direct won't work via MCJB

;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up