INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some questions about funtionality  (Read 1167 times)

cyanide911

• Recent member
Some questions about funtionality
« on: August 02, 2008, 01:13:28 pm »

1) For example, I have a few files, 4 of them are from the same album 'ABC'. I rename all files' album's to 'ABC'. Then, I find the cover art for file 1. Now, shouldn't the change be applied to all files of the album? I have to do it individually for all the files...
2) The YADB lookup thing really sucks. It finds hardly 5% of my files' tags. Is there a plugin/other thing that can lookup track info on some other website or service? Like gracenote?
EDIT:
3) If I have some songs without any cover art, in MJ, they are displayed with some cover(wrong one obviously). And all of the newly added songs have the same wrong cover. The cover is of an album that exists in my library. This really sucks.

ajua

• Recent member
Re: Some questions about funtionality
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 04:33:56 am »

1.- There is no automatic album renaming, so you need to select all the album's files and edit the tags you want.
2.- The lookup is really bad. I ended up with tons of albums and files with the same cover art (something about anthems or something). You can disabled that feature (as i did) and look manually for your covers.

Hopefully, this feature can be enhanced in the future. I still have to edit tons of covers manually.
Pages: [1]   Go Up